Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My First Blog

Well, here I am posting my first blog. I got the idea from my brother in law (aka applehead). So, where do I begin. Life is crazy. We are moving on Oct. 1 & until about 5 hours ago we didn't know where we were going to be living! We were going to move to Jake's sister's duplex in a not so great neighborhood. After actually paying rent for the last two months (to hold the apartment) we decided to buy a house...and almost did but that didn't work out for us. We started to run out of time so now we are renting a house in Stow, Ohio! It is a great place & we are happy. Jude will be happy because it is very close to his favorite park. Because of all the sudden changes (also starting a new - well, kinda new - job on Oct. 3) we have to get rid of our dog, Monet. I've never really been fond of the dog (due to the huge amount of work he creates for me) but I have to admit I am sad. I think my second cousin in Indiana is going to take him but I am not positive on that yet. If is all works out we will probably have to take him half way (about 2 hours) and meet her to give her the dog. Jude is going to be upset and he will miss him. Maybe the house by the park will make up for it...who knows. Either way, we have exactly 11 days to pack everything , take the dog to Indiana, finish refinishing the table, drive to Medina to pick up a deep freeze, drive to Bath to pick up our awesome $5000 (yes it is worth $5000 but we paid much less) couch & loveseat, find a babysitter for 1 hour a day and work! Sounds like FUN. That is The Miller Way....

2 comments:

Justiene said...

That sounds like my life. I just want to let you know that you are not alone and if you need some help just let me know. You can call any time. I may be at school, at my internship, picking up or dropping off the kids, studying at the library or working on my 5 credits worth of independent study work for school so I can graduate, but anytime I may have inbetween I will surely do what I can to help.

delilah said...

You are so sweet. Thanks. You might be sorry when I take you up on your offer! ha ha.