Friday, December 30, 2005

Ten Things You May (or may not) Know About Me

1. I have been in many mosh pits, crowd surfed and even stage dived.
2. I have a VERY shy side to me.
3. I have stage fright & get dizzy while speaking publicly.
4. I met Kip Winger at Borders and bought him a bran muffin.
5. I was class president in 8th grade. I ran again as a senior and lost.
6. I have a tattoo of a dove on the back of my ankle.
7. I don't have a middle name.
8. I don't watch soap operas but I do "read" 'Days of our Lives' enough to keep up with the story line.
9. I used to have a pet snake. I got rid of it then I married Jake, who had a pet snake. He gave it away.
10. I know how to change my own oil and filet a fish.

I know you guys aren't big on commenting but tell me something suprising about yourself. Everyone would love to hear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog a few weeks ago..I read it all the time now. How does one go to a stage diving, mosh pit party girl to a wife and mother who throws birthday parties for Jesus? That's quite a transformation. I was also reading old blogs and you seemed to be having a conflict with some people (jennifer or jim?) was this ever resolved, and what is your relationship with them now? You seemed to be pretty upset by them, so they must have been friends of yours once.

Anonymous said...

I hate to admit I had to go to the online dictionary to find out what in the world a mosh pit was! I've seen these activities on tv -- just didn't know the terms. So I'm not that out-of-it, right?
Aunt Nancy

delilah said...

Dear Anonymous,
Glad to know you read the blog. How did you "come across it"? Just wondering. Yes, I made quite a transformation but I think I just grew up. I am the same wild and crazy girl...I just channel that energy in other directions (my kids, artsy stuff, etc...). As for J & J. Yes they were friends of mine. It is a very long story. I am not sure exactly what happened there...I have been friends with them for about 10 years and it seems like we go through this once a year or so. I expect things will be fine after I see them again. I was really angry that they were posting untrue stuff about me on my blog...I know this is hard to believe but not everything belongs in a blog, right? I erased some comments because they were flat out lies. It may not have even been J & J but it was someone who knew them AND someone who knew me and didn't have the guts to come out and tell me who they really were. It's funny, people can talk a lot of trash when you can't see who they are.... Either way, just a little drama, I got over it. I can only assume they did too, since I have not seen them or talked to them.

Anonymous said...

I like to look up other people's blogs, and I actually found your husband's first, which led me to yours. You are really honest in your replies, and that is refreshing. Most aren't, and that's why I keep reading it. Keep up the good work.

Your buddy,
"anonymous"
Sarasota, FL

Anonymous said...

you asked evreone to tell somthing
weird about us i will tell that our
last name is named after a city.
(appleton wis.)



kellen and the appletons