- We are moving to Cuyahoga Falls in less than 2 weeks. I would have been giving you a box count but....I haven't packed one thing yet. Jake has packed a few boxes though. The house we are moving to is PINK! I don't even care. It is very nice and has more space. They even mow their lawn.
- I saw Cody (the little boy I used to take care of...see previous posts). It appears I will be having contact with him again. More on that later....
- Work is going well. I made my first sale on Friday.
- Jude went to West Virginia with The Millers until Wednesday. He called me last night to say he wanted to come home to give me a hug. AWWWWWWW.
- Jarhead (yes the one I wrote about before) sent me an email this week-end.
- I had a good, fun filled week-end.... The Millers visited on friday. Went to a wedding on Saturday (girls night out w. Mandy & Sherry). Someone called us the Charlies Angels. I think they were drunk. Sunday we went to church, watched Jake play softball, went grocery shopping and went to the farm and picked peas (yummy). I didn't get to bed until almost 1 AM because I was cutting out fish (why do we need so many?????)
- I am working at VBS this week, working my job and packing. I will try to keep you updated.
Have a great day.