- finish the laundry (Tuesday laundry day went out the door because I worked on Tuesday this week).
- call Alicia & talk to her about my work schedule & remind her to come over and get our key so she can come over and check on the cat while we are gone.
- Pack my clothes....check the weather for the outer banks first.
- Pack the kids clothes.
- Pack linens (sheets & towels)...they are not provided by the house.
- Locate & pack Jude's beach toys (I explained it is going to be too cold to swim but he still wants to build a sand castle.
- Find my shell collecting bag (i.e. net bag).
- Recharge camera & portable DVD player (a gift from my parents we haven't used yet!)
- Check batteries in the leap pad & pack extras.
- Clean the house. I want to come home to a neat & tidy house.
- Get any food ready. Oh and the snacks for the car. I may even pack a lunch for in the car tomorrow (PB&J???)
Friday, October 13, 2006
What I SHOULD be doing...
I am procrastinating. Here is a list of the things I need to do before 6 A.M. tomorrow...