Thursday, November 13, 2008

What a Day.....

I have had such an exciting day. Here is my to-do list from the day....
  • Go to The Job Center (welfare)
  • Go to the Downtown Akron Police Department Adult Probation & meet w. a probation officer.
  • Visit the homeless shelter.
  • Make tons of phone calls.
  • Go to the GAL/Casa office (lawyers/caseworkers that represent kids).
  • Go to Juvenile Court and attend hearing.
  • Go out to lunch with my Stampin' Up/ Attorney friend.
  • Solve a SVU type case and get the guy to turn himself in....and he did (wow that was a big one).
  • Write up all my notes....

Whew....now I have to go make dinner.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

oh delilah...
if we lived closer i'd bring you on as my personal assistant...although it wouldn't be nearly as interesting :)

hope you are doing great and getting ready for turkey day!