Saturday, April 08, 2006

Watching "Beautiful Girls"...

This is the first time I have sat down and had a chance to write pretty much all week. I am sitting in the living room, on the lap top,watching a movie: Beautiful Girls. I love this movie. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.

We have had a pretty rough week in the Miller household. The kids had a difficult time sleeping several nights this week. One night I didn't get to sleep until after 4 A.M. Luckily for me, I don't require a lot of sleep and I didn't have to work too early this week. My first class was at 10:50. Then Jake got sick. He is still not feeling 100%. He went to the doctor. I made him an appointment and he didn't even argue with me about it. He just went. I guess that tells you how bad he has been. He didn't go to work Thursday or Friday and pretty much has slept through the last few days. He did manage to make it to our small group this evening. He wasn't looking so hot by the end.

Today I took Jude, Elise and Indy to this Easter Party. We went with Melanie and her girls. It was a lot of fun. Then we all went to Heather's and colored eggs. It was cool. The kids had a great time.

Okay, I have to watch the rest of this movie. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope things are back to normal at you house. The sun is shining this morning, everything is turning green, now it's time for gardening. I talked to your mom last night, she didn't sound very good, guess she has "the bug".

We hope to get our landscaping started before long, I'll be glad when it's over with. I still don't have the living room decorated, can't seem to find the furniture I want. Maybe I'll get in the mood to shop if it ever comes Spring!

Love, Aunt D.