There has been lots of stuff going on....I will give you a little run down.
- No word on the house situation yet - as far as we know - we are staying in the Pink house for a while.
- Crazy story: We were chatting with our neighbors and we got on the topic of where we are from and went to school. I said Vermilion. My neighbor says her husband's sister's roommate in college is from Vermilion....small world. After a brief discussion I realized I not only knew his sister but stayed at her place at Ohio University and also took a trip to California with her. My room-mate was her room-mate's sister. Isn't that just crazy. Small world.
- Another crazy story: I was chatting with my office mate, Tony. He and his wife are from Kent (they have known each other since high school). He went to Toledo. He says "my room-mate in college is from a small town near Vermilion." Really? I list the towns surrounding, when I say Birmingham he said he thought that was it. I asked the guys name and I think....hmmmm sounds familiar, let me call my sister. I call her say the name and she says DUH we worked with him at Joe Boccardi's. Oh yeah. She said he had a crush on me but I don't remember that part. Once again....small world.
- It probably helps that I am pretty much famous. LOL. You think I am kidding.
- Jude informed me that when he grows up he wants to get tattoos all over so people will call him the tattoo guy.
- Elise told me she is going to be a princess when she grows up.
- Avery might just be a mountain climber. She pushed over the baby gate, climbed over it and started up the stairs.
- Okay...I must get back to work. I will apologize now for any grammatical or spelling errors involved in this train wreck of a post.....