Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mom Prom...

May has been a busy month. We have had visitors, parties, traveled, planted, cleaned, danced and just about everything in between. Two weeks ago was Mother's Day and Jude and I attended the annual Mom Prom. It was fun. I have new footage of Jude's mad dance skills. We went with our friends who we just don't see enough (Liz & Daniel). We are going to try to see more of each other but....she is busier than I am! It was a good time but Jude wasn't as interested in dancing this year. Here is a little footage of one of the few times we did dance.... There are 3 videos but they are all short. If you don't know...Jude is the one in the blue.









Here are some still photos....



And if you haven't seen this picture....it was in our local news paper! Can you even tell which one is me??? Notice we were doing something different than everyone else! I was trying to teach Jude the YMCA...

No comments: