Sunday, July 19, 2009

I won't even try....

....to catch up. But here is a cute picture from today. I was working in the garden and Avery was playing in the fire pit ashes. She ended up getting an impromptu bath. She gets a lot of those these days.
Today I finally downloaded all the pictures I've taken since July 1. I had 369 pics on my camera. There are some really good ones. And some really, REALLY bad ones. After careful inspection of every last one of me & a detailed critic - I have decided to begin a diet tomorrow. Last year after my appendix surgery I did do weight watchers for a minute but then I had all the adverse effects of eating all that extra wheat.....so I gave up. Starting tomorrow: I will exercise, even if it is only for 15 minutes. I will not eat anything I am allergic to. I will drink lots of water. I will avoid sugar. Those are simple rules I think I can keep to. I will keep you posted. In the mean time.....Here are a few more pics.


I took this picture while standing on my front porch. I was about 4 feet away from this woodpecker.

These are from our trip up to Lake Erie last weekend. It was fun.




No comments: