- Went shopping at Dots with my mom when I was 16. We knew the manager. After a brief discussion she decided to hire me and asked me to come in that day at 5 P.M. I didn't fill out an application.
- Toys R Us. Sean J. (a friend of mine) worked there while I was looking for a job. He told me to come and fill out an application. I was hired that day. I worked there for 6 years.
- Joe's Crab Shack - I filled out an application and before I walked out I was hired.
- When I quit Joe's I told the boss I wanted to get a job in my field. He picked up the phone and called Safe Landing. I ended up working there for 6 years.
- When Jake and I decided to leave Shelter Care, we were looking for jobs. I had basically given up. Cheryl (my current boss) called me to see how the baby was doing. After talking a while I told her I was looking for a job. I was hired by the end of the day.
Well, Sunday at Church I sat next to Josh. He owns a insurance buisness. He hired me. So, this week end and next and will be taking classes to be an insurance agent. I'll start in June. I have to take a test and it looks pretty difficult. I guess you can say this is a HUGE career change for me. Paul Miller owned a insurance buisness for years. Now I can finally be just like him!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone already compares us. Ha ha.