I have a lot of things I said I would never do before I had children. Here are a few....
- My kids will NEVER eat hot dogs! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HAAAAA!
- My kids will NEVER sleep in my bed. Yeah right. Jude still crawls into bed with us.
- Characters??? Well, my children aren't going part of ridiculous world of child consumerism. I swore they would not like characters. As most of you know, Jude is a character JUNKY! The Wiggles, spiderman, blues clues, Toy Story, dora, etc... He has everything from night lights to underwear with characters!
- I will NOT let my kids go and stay with relatives out of state for a week at a time. And I certainly would never take a vacation without my kids. By the way...anyone want to take them for a while? A week? Two? Okay, give me a call.
- I will not be a working mom. Why would someone have children and then pawn them off on someone else? See my last post.
- And last....I thought it was some sort of child abuse to let your kids cry for more than 5 minutes at a time. It took me a while to catch on but man I was stupid then.
My list could go on and on but for now that is it!