I am a little behind this week so I am giving you 13 reasons I am late at posting my Thursday Thirteen.
1. After spending a week getting our summer clothes out and storing our winter clothes I had to get the winter clothes back out.
2. I've been busy explaining to our children that the seasons are really Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter.....not Spring, Winter, Spring, Winter.
3. I had to mow the lawn & shovel snow this week (actually Jake did it).
4. My mom came to visit.
5. Jake got his bonus so I have been shopping.
6. I've been getting ready for the Relay for Life Auction on the 16th. Anyone want to donate something?
7. I've been eating Marshmallow Peeps.
8. Jake has been off since Wednesday - I am happy to have him home but it throws the routine off.
9. I've been napping every day.
10. I spent the better part of one day cleaning out the van...shampooing the carpets and everything. I thought it was appropriate since it was 80 and we wouldn't be tracking snow in it anymore.
11. I've been hunting for a pair of shoes that aren't open toed to go with my "easter outfit".
12. We've been coloring Easter Eggs!!! (pics will come later).
13. I've been watching the weather channel. ARrrggHH.