Thursday, April 30, 2009

American Idol...

Where has the season gone? This week it was down to the final five contestants and they sang music from the Rat Pack. I loved it - so much better than stupid Disco night. Anyhoo...Adam almost got voted off. I was upset he didn't. I don't like him at all. I think he belongs in the theater. If you listen to him sing without watching him it is just horrible. HORRIBLE. And what is with the "screaming" while he sticks his tounge out? Oh, one last thing....When he sings "his version" of the songs they are not HIS version. He picks an old song and finds a more modern remake, then performs it. So, he is not that original. I don't like him.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Amen sister! I can not stand Adam! After all the pictures and videos on the internet.....Yuck! Plus he is terrible!

Jake said...

I think that Adam will be heading home next weeks I have a feeling that Gokey and Kris will benefit the most from Matt not being on idol.

Heather Hurt said...

Heee Heee! You are so funny. I LOVE Adam! LOL! I love theatrical, screamers. Freddie Mercury, Steve Tyler, Kid Rock. Come to think of it, I really like white trashy rockers... Yet, I married... well ya know. :-) The gay thing is kinda... (oh there's so much to say) ew. But, I really don't like seeing ANY kissy, tongue photos - gay or straight. I am sooo totally said my ALLISON left last night. Again I love Rockers, esp females for some reason. I think it's the whole "woman power" thing. But, I will say (for the record) I was so glad to see the blind guy go. Isn't that just aweful for me to say. I know it sounds heartless, but come on, he's no Stevie or Ray. I thought it was more sympathy voting... I'm just so glad to see someone else fixated on idol. I didn't put my dogs into a dog class b/c Idol season was starting and it was too close to that time.... I've got issues!