Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kindergarten Economy...

On occasion Jude will come home from school with a new little toy. The first time it happened he said his friend Aaron gave him the toy and he was looking for something from home he could take to give him in return. I told him I have to approve anything he takes but I thought it was okay. Yesterday Jude got a Pokemon card. I cringe. I hate Pokemon. Probably because I have restricted Jude from Pokemon, he loves it. He is so excited about this Pokemon card. Today I was talking to him about the card and I asked him what he traded to get the card. He said he gave Damon a Basketball card. In return Damon gave Jude a chocolate egg from Easter. Jude took the Egg and traded it for the Pokemon card. Pretty good trade. I just think it is all funny.

No comments: