Thursday, November 10, 2005

Blogging, Doctors & Christmas Gifts

Blogging... I am finally getting back on track with my blogging. I am getting used to this jam packed schedule that I call life. It is maddening. I have been having writers block. I have a lot on my mind but nothing that I feel is material for the blog. There has been all sorts of serious stuff going on. My cousin was in an accident and broke her neck. Our nephew has been in the hospital for over a week on oxegen because he has pnemonia or an infection of some sort. Another girl, I used to be close to but no longer really know, lost her husband this week. A girl I was in the youth group with in High School was sentenced the death penalty last week. Just all kinds of serious stuff.

Doctors...Or should I say DOCTOR! I have not been feeling well, so I went to the doctor for a few tests. I have some 3 weeks ago. I suppose because they came back okay the doctor decided I was making my symptoms up. No one from his office even called to tell me they were normal. Or to schedule a follow up appointment to figure out what my problem is. So...this week I go and tell him I want more tests and want a few answers. He told me he would personally call me with the results. Do you think he did? No. I called today and he wasn't even in. I called and made an appointment with a new doctor for Monday. Adios Dr. Kedia. I have had enough. I understand I am not the only patient in the world but I want someone who will get to the bottom of my ailment.

Christmas Gifts...I vowed that I was going to have a more frugal, thus meaningful, Christmas this year. I plan to make all (or most) of my Christmas gifts. Afterall, I am a self proclaimed artist of sorts, so why shouldn't I create for those I love? Because it takes sooooo much time. And I can't find the pedal to my basically brand new sewing machine!!!!!! I hate moving. It is here somewhere...who knows when I will find it.

I am going to try to post a letter or two today.

1 comment:

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

Ok I love reading your mover self.