Thursday, November 24, 2005

An Insomniac on Thanksgiving...

That would be me the title is referring to. Yes it is almost 2 AM and I can't fall asleep. I have A LOT on my mind so I just can't relax enough to sleep. It is offically Thanksgiving. Instead of telling you all my stresses I am going to tell you what I am thankful for. Afterall, it is Thanksgiving and to be honest I don't think most people really stop to say what they are truely thankful for... So here is my list.
  • My husband.
  • Jude and Elise.
  • My other family members.
  • My friends.
  • God
  • WNIR

Okay...so you expected me to say those things. Here are some things you may be suprised to hear me say.

  • My Name is Earl (I LOVE that show! Funny and pretty deep all wrapped in one!)
  • Tom's of Maine toothpaste
  • Insomnia (so I can have the time to do things like type in my blog)
  • Willie Nelson
  • My Job (although I would rather be home...at least it is meaningful & entertaining)
  • Freecycle
  • The movie "Love Actually" - I watched it tonight for about the tenth time.
  • Other people's blogs.
  • Scrapbooking
  • Nascar
  • People who challenge me to be a better person (although I'm usually not that thankful while they are actually challenging me!)
  • Baby Carrots
  • Skinny White Mocha from Arabica's
  • Cookie Exchange's
  • Magazines
  • My Pink Fuzzy slippers
  • The Snow...it makes everything look pretty
  • The United States
  • For the old letters I saved
  • For the old letters I threw out a long time ago.
  • I am THANKFUL (and probably a little lucky) I am alive.
  • I am very thankful God didn't answer all my prayers (I would have married the wrong person, had the wrong job, lived in all the wrong places and would have had a lot of regrets).
  • Frosted Mini Wheats
  • One True Fit Jeans
  • My cat, Molly

I am thankful for more stuff but I may be getting tired. Maybe you guys could post a few things you are thankful for...

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

toys r us kid(s) said...

Jason Lee is my future husband. (him or Jared Leto) I have loved Jason since he was "just a" scrubby little semi-pro skateboarder!!!! My name is Earl ROX!
I am thankful for my children, and family. I am also thankful for my health and my ever growing wisdom and intellect! I need to keep up my wits to raise a teenage girl that is totally beautiful, smart, and at times-very sneaky!

Justiene said...

I am thankful for children
...movies
...sanity and lack there of sometimes
...anonyminity
...love and hate
...patience
...family (those that stick around for the good and bad and don't leave you hanging)
...forgiveness
...ears for people to listen
...shoulders to cry on
...time (but I wish I had more)