Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Three Question Survey

I am on a break at school and I actually have time to blog. Unfortunately, I am not feeling well and I don't have anything profound or entertaining to say today. So, I thought I would take a survey. I am going to temporarily allow anonymous posters (as long as no one calls me profane names or starts harassing my like a fifth grade bully). Please participate.

Three Questions.
1. What was your favorite moment as a teen?
2. If you won 225 millions dollars what would you buy first?
3. What is your favorite book?

I'll give you my answers later.

7 comments:

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

1. Meeting my future Wife.
2. Pay off my 60k of school loans
3. Lord of The Rings

Anonymous said...

1. Every moment was special
2. Invest, spend, and help family
3. KJV Bible

toys r us kid(s) said...

1.Getting my 1st car
2.plane ticket to see my mom
3.Misery

Anonymous said...

1. Sneaking beers into chruch camp,and losing my virginity to one of the camp counselors.

2.I would end up giving most of it away to my family, friends, and donating a chunk to my favorite church. Then I would go downtown Cleveland and throw it at homeless people.

3.Kama Sutra

delilah said...

Remind me not to send my kids to church camp.

toys r us kid(s) said...

...And your answers are?....

delilah said...

1. I don't really have a "favorite" moment. I hated being a teen. But I have a couple of dumb teen stories. Once my friends and I decided it was a good idea to drive to a local golf course and steal a golf flag. Why??? Who knows. And one year my sister recieved a blow up doll for a birthday gift. We used to drive around with him in the passengers seat!

2.I'd buy a house or three. Then give lots and lots and lots of gifts.

3.The Joy of Cooking