Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What happened to that Blogger????

Today I let the cat out of the bag and told some of the "new" people in my life about my blog. I know it sounds silly but as you know I have had a problem or two with the blog so I have been a little "shy" about introducing it to anyone. I know, me and shy just don't go together. But I can be extremely shy....well, maybe it isn't shy - probably more anxious than anything. So, I told them about my blog and through a series of random connected thoughts I went back to see when I started my blog. My two year anniversary is coming up and I wanted to know the exact date. As I read through my post titles I realized my writing has changed. Maybe I got bored. Maybe I lost my mojo. I don't know. But, I think I had a lot of good stories about the old days. I still have MANY stories. I think I will start incorporating them back into my blog. I like all the mommy stuff and I enjoy the carnivals and Thursday 13's and all that but there is more to me. I also have a lot of old pictures that I'd like to share. So, hopefully I will have time to get all this done.

Until then - have a great day!

No comments: