- Ahhhhh....it is Friday! And it is warming up! I just love it!
- JenF told me that she gets angry when I don't post. Funny - she also told me she was going to start her own blog like a month ago but hasn't yet.
- Whatever happened to my "guest writer" who would fill in the gaps when I was too busy....she hasn't written in FOREVER.
- And speaking of other people writing blogs.....Heather (not my sis) is also planning to write a blog. What is taking so long???? You would already have a built in reader base since so many people from our old church still read mine and know you!
- This weekend, Jake and I are supposed to go to this Wild Game Dinner thingy in Cleveland. My sister sent a check for the tickets but the guy never got it so she called him and he is going to let us get them at the door. I think it is a sign we shouldn't go. I wonder if I can get out of it..... I think I'd rather stay home and eat chicken.
- This week I painted two thrones for my friend, Liz. I think they look awful. Sorry Liz. It was kinda fun though.
- I've had a good week at work.
- The allergy diet is going okay. I will admit I have been cheating like crazy this week. I ate a piece of Ho Ho cake, 2 Peanut Butter cookies, corn chips & an egg roll. Horrible. I have suffered the consequences.
- BTW....speaking of that stupid diet. I know it isn't to loose weight but don't you think I should be loosing tons of weight since I have given up bread, cake, cookies, cereal, etc? I mean I did cheat this week but before that not so much. WHY ISN'T MY ARSE SKINNY YET? Just wonderin'!?
Have a good weekend!