- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups white sugar
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin mix
- 2 quarts strawberries, hulled
- 2 (9 inch) pie shells, baked
- In a saucepan, combine water, sugar and cornstarch. Cook over medium high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat and stir in the strawberry gelatin. Allow to cool slightly.
- Arrange strawberries in the pie crusts with the tips pointing up. Pour gelatin mixture over, covering the berries.
Have a great day!