As I have mentioned, I live in a home that doesn't have ANY landscaping. Since we rent and don't plan on being here forever we aren't going to add any flower beds or gardens. That meant if I wanted to have any fresh veggies this year I would have to stick to those roadside stands or get creative. So....I started a container garden. Here is a list of 13 things I am growing!
1. Cherry Tomatoes....I planted lots of them (too many) - two different types.
2. Regular Tomatoes....two different types but I forget what they are called.
3. Bell Peppers
4. Hot Peppers....3 different kinds.
5. Zucchini....I am growing it on a trellis - I'll keep you posted on how it works out.
6. Cucumbers....also on a trellis.
7. Beans.....two different types but they really aren't doing that great.
10. Sage....if you have never tried fresh sage you are missing out.
Have a great Thursday!