We have been busy in the Miller household these days. Here is a list of 13 things we have done in the last week!
1. Went to the Zoo.
2. Fed the ducks.
3. Played in the sprinkler.
4. Went to the library.
5. Hiked the Gorge.
6. Planted Sunflowers.
7. Watched a Raccoon family walking down our sidewalk.
8. Went to Walmart.
9. Went to a plant sale at Crown Point Ecology Center.
10. Baked a cake.
11. Went to Church.
12. Played at the Park.
13. Went to a kite festival.
And the second list....
Things we haven't done in the last week....
2. Cleaned the windows.
3. Vacuumed the carpet.
4. Scrubbed the toilet.
5. Worked on my Relay for Life stuff.
6. Cleaned off my desk.
7. Worked on Elise's scrapbook (I would like to have it done before the baby gets here).
8. I haven't done one single thing the prepare for this baby..........
9. Worked out at the gym.
10. Cooked my husband breakfast (he hasn't been going to the gym either).
11. Mailed out my Mother's Day cards.
12. Planned our menu.
13. Watched the Wiggles.
So there...two for the price of one!