Thursday, February 21, 2008

Beautiful...

It is only 4 degrees outside right now. I had to take the trash out this morning and it is....well, brisk but so beautiful. It is clear and sunny. It almost smelled like spring outside. In Ohio we don't get that many sunny days - especially in the winter. In fact we have only had something like one day of sun for the entire month of February. So, I will take it even if it is only 4 degrees out. Yesterday the kids and I went for a walk. It was about 25 degrees out but the with the wind chill it was very cold. I had the kids all bundled up. Avery couldn't even move. They were all cute all wrapped up. They must have been warm because Jude and Elise asked to play outside when we got home. I said no....it was really too cold.

The time changes in 3 weeks. I can't wait. I need more daylight. I can't wait for spring!!!

Maybe I should check out North Carolina land for sale.

No comments: