Monday, February 11, 2008

Impossible Catch up....

After such little posting over the past two weeks, I feel it is impossible to catch up. I feel like I have been so busy but really I haven't been doing much of all. The problem is...I am seriously addicted to CVS and other great deals. I even dream about it sometimes. I used to have a strict habit when it came to reading blogs and checking email. I do them all in a certain order. Last week I went a couple days without even looking at my own blog and others I normally read. Not because I wasn't on the computer but because I was looking at those coupon sites. But...I am not going to talk about that today. Maybe I will post about my deals later this week - just because I really need to brag - I am just that amazed and kicking myself for ever abandoning the whole coupon thing in the first place!

This weekend we got DVR. I want to watch less TV - apparently Jake wants to watch more. He is like a kid in a candy store. I was RESISTANT for a very long time about getting it because we CAN live without it but I suppose I will admit I do like it. It is nice to record stuff and fast forward through the commercials. Plus we rarely watch movies on TV because they aren't on at appropriate times for us. This weekend we recorded a bunch and even watched two. Wild Hogs - which, if I remember didn't get great reviews. We thought it was hysterical and laughed and laughed. I highly suggest it. We also watched RV - another very funny/silly movie. They both had great messages and lots of comedy. Branson hotels

Did I mention it is 4 degrees this morning. I don't know what the wind chill is but last night it was -16. BRRRRRRrrrrrrrr. I think we may skip story time this morning because it is really too cold for this kids with the wind chill. We will probably go to the library later to return books and restock. We read A LOT of books every week. Also there is another winter storm getting ready to hit us tonight through Tuesday night.

So, Avery has started this thing - she wants to sleep in our bed. It is crazy. I never wanted this to happen. But if I had to choose between not sleeping or sleeping with Avery in our bed - well, I guess I'd pick her sleeping in our bed. Jude also came to our bed at some point last night so everyone (except Elise the smart one) was squeezed in together. Don't worry one day last week I woke up and they were all in our bed. How do we fit? Even the cat was there. It doesn't make for restful sleep. My neck hurts. The joys of parenthood.

No comments: