Monday, January 05, 2009

I know, Christmas is Over!

Well, it has been some time hasn't it???? As always I have been in fast forward buzzing through the holidays. The Miller family is always on the go. I won't bore you with all the details but we've made trips, had company, shopped, baked, delivered, created, ate, played and even relaxed a little. Whew....now I think I need a vactaion. Too bad for me - I am back to work today and should be working on my notes. Yikes! I had court first thing this morning and despite a lengthy delay in the proceedings the case made a turn around and everyone was given a Monday morning suprise when my clients baby was returned to her. I love those joyous moments. On the other hand on the way to the office three hours later I got a call that- another client started disclosing stuff that will honestly probably end up on the evening news. What I am trying to say is.....no rest for me. We haven't even taken our tree down yet. We had planned to do that yesterday but never got around to it. Maybe tonight. If I am not here doing notes too late. LOL.

So, I made a New Years Resolution. Last year I wanted to be more healthy - and I think I started out real strong but after going back to work I really fell off that wagon. So, this year I want to make it something a little more "concrete". I have decided to give up fast food. With my job it is so easy to run by a drive though and get something to eat. And honestly, I can do it for pretty cheap. But....it is so unhealthy. Yuck yuck yuck. So, I am going to do my best. Today I packed leftovers and they were delish.

I am going to attempt to get back on track with daily blogging. Lord only knows I have a lot to tell ya about........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back!! You have been greatly missed.

Aunt D.

Natalie said...

Glad to see you back!