Wednesday, September 28, 2005

La Cucaracha

# of boxes packed yesterday=22
# of meals I ate=2
# of hours I talked on the phone w. Michelle=2
# of years since I last talked w. Michelle=2
# of boxes I gave to a freecycler for a charity sale=5 or so? A lot.
# of pregnant friends I have=5


As you can see it was a VERY productive day. I threw out trash, gave away stuff and packed my little heart out. I also put laundry away and cleaned the kitchen. I had a spurt of energy, I guess. I still have a long way to go. Hopefully today is going to be another good day. I've decided I would attach and conquer one room at a time. It seems to suit me better than the scattered packing I was trying to do. I need to see results.

I don't really have one particular topic to talk about today...so, I think I will update everyone on previously discussed ones.

Several of you have asked about the rabbits. I know I just left you hanging. I talked to Archie and he said he saught legal counsel and basically he said take the one bunny and wipe your hands clean of the situation. Honestly he had way too many bunnies in the first place. He is going to get his original bunny that his mother gave him. He told me he has to go do a "bunny line-up" to identify which one it is. So, if anyone is looking to adopt a rabbit now is the time. The Humane Society has a bunch.

Many of you have contacted me saying you did check out the new blog. Thank you. Not many of you have taken the survey. I am still looking for results. I did have it set where you have to be a blogger to comment (on accident) but now it is set where anyone can post a comment...even anonomously. Also, what do you think about me posting the letters? Someone told me they feel awkward commenting on something so personal. Do you think it is too personal? Another friend said she automatically thought, "Have I written Delilah a letter before?". I do want to say this...I won't post anything that is extremely personal or that would identify the person w.out their consent. As for the old love letters, I don't have contact with these men anymore and basically they are all the same, just different "initials". I dated overly dramatic men. I think I am going to nix the initial part. Plus it will make it more of a mystery.

I will try to post again late tonight...with possible something more entertaining. In the mean time you can check out Jake's blog. It is called The Launch.

Oh, I almost forgot to explain the title "La Cucaracha". I couldn't think of a good title so I was sitting here and in the backgound I could hear..."La cucaracha, la cucaracha..." It was the Wiggles. Yes, Jude is already up getting his daily fix. I swear there is some sort of subliminal message mesmerizing my son into loving these silly men. The other day I had a real conversation about the Wiggles with him. He said, "mom, I love the wiggles!" Yikes.

Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

cac said...

Sounds like your getting a ton of work done... Not many days left... The end is near... I hope that you are able to meet your deadline.. I could have told archie to take the one rabbit and he wouldn't have had to pay me.... Your day to radio percentages are getting better... talk to you soon..

toys r us kid(s) said...

My comment "Oh did I write a letter to Delilah??" was not meant to have a negative impact on the blog. I'm all about the sanctity of the blog and in no way mean to disrupt the process!! I appreciate the use of initials and officially give my permisiion for use of any letters I have written!! Keep it up!!