Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Praying for the Rabbits...

Did I say there would never be a dull moment??? Well, let me tell you what happened in my life today. If you read the previous post you will know the story concerning the rabbits. Well, last night Archie was cleaning out all the cages and the rabbit tent. I guess he had rabbits in this old van in the back yard, too. So that was part of his project. This morning I saw Archie and he looked pretty upset so I went out and spoke to him. He said the Humane Society said if he cleans up the place and they approve it then he can have the bunnies back. He also said he has to take them to the vet to have them checked out. He is trying hard to get them back. He said the rabbits are his family. Isn't that sad. Well, just as I started to walk away Archie said "Will you pray for my rabbits?" Of course I said I would pray for the situation. As soon as those words left my mouth, Archie grabbed my hand and started praying a LOOOONNNNGGGG prayer for the safe return of his rabbits. I can't make this stuff up folks. I want the best outcome for all this & I do think Archie means well BUT....................What in the World???? Holding hands with Archie and praying to "Sweet Jesus" about the rabbits is something you can't really imagine happening to you unless it does. Now, let me tell you all, don't be mistaken, I am a Christian and I really believe in the power of prayer. It just seemed a little odd. Those of you that have met Archie and heard all the other stories will understand. Either way...In closing, I would like all of you to take a moment and say a prayer for Archie, who I doubt will get the bunnies back.

By the way Thanks for reading my blog. Make sure you tell everyone about it. Bookmark it. Read it often.

Love you all!

4 comments:

delilah said...

My ego would like to believe this comment. But I think it is Blog Spam.

cac said...

How absurd.... Maybe we should set aside a moment of silence for the bunnies. I'll call the president and see what he thinks. Of course we all know you voted for Kerry so your chances are looking very slim. Oh shonajoelle has changed to skeina

delilah said...

I can't believe you "outed" me. I am annoyed with Kerry today.

cac said...

Outed you? You shouted your way through walls. Why are you mad at Kerry? Just today?

Maybe you could buy your neighbor a fixed (neutered, spayed) bunny for a going away gift. It's the whole bunny liasions thing that got him into trouble. Bunny birth control. HA