Thursday, July 20, 2006

It is official...

I can officially sell for Allstate. Isn't that cool? Okay, enough about work.

Jude went to Tennessee for a week. It seems like he never wants to stay home these days. He is having fun. He did talk to us the first night but last night he just wasn't that interested. He said "night night mommie, I love you" that is it! Can you believe it?

I am hoping to post some pics this evening. I have some great ones!

Everything is a little stressful right now. Money is tight...of course Jake and I both changed jobs/careers at the same time. We still aren't completely unpacked. Work is piling up! ARRRGGGHHHHHH. Last week there was some talk about me going part time at work but I don't know where we are on that right now. Still waiting for a budget!!!! My babysitter is having surgery on her jaw at the end of the month and I am not quite sure who will watch the kids. Then when she comes back my other babysitter is going on vaction in Mexico (I must be paying her too much.....ha ha ha....inside joke!). What will I do with my babies???? Oh, and on top of all of this, Jake says he is ready for another kid! Oh boy.............................

Okay, more later......

2 comments:

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

Bring on the offspring!

Stephanie Appleton said...

It is your turn for 2007! :) I bet Jude is having a great time! Speaking of pictures are you guys able to come down anytime while Miles & Ashley are here to do the annual grandkids picture?