Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words (or Laughs)....

Here are the pictures I have been waiting to get on here.


A hot and tired Jude relaxing on Daddy's lap.Applehead and Vivian....
Is is Jake or is it Tony Stewart with a Ryan Newman hat on????


Remember when I wrote about the kids sliding in the mud in West Virginia? Well here is the proof....Elise on the 4th of July.
Jude sitting in a dump truck - doesn't he look proud!?
Muddy West Virginia kids again...



This is Elise eating an ice cream cone after getting her first hair cut! This is Cody at the Akron Aeros game with us. He had a great time.


Oh this picute will have to speak for itself...... This isn't something I found on the internet. I actually know these people and took this picture myself! ha ha ha...
Jude and Lydia wearing their boots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Applehead dont look mean. Now me I look scarey just ask an inmate.

G.

link said...

I never knew we were soooooo muddy!