I am having a little writers block today. So this is just a random list of things. Enjoy!
1. The Weather...mild then cold, freezing then mild again. MAKE UP YOUR MIND.
2. This crazy web-site where you can design trauma in your life. It is very difficult to explain you will just have to see it for yourself.
3. Scrapbooking. I am really behind. I need to get back on track. I feel a little motivated by recent card making & Christmas scrapbooking.
4. Potty Training - Elise needs to learn to go on the potty. 20 months is not too early.
5. Mandy - She is a young lady (26) that I know. She has cancer. It went away once but has returned and tumors keep growing. She is in a lot of pain and is currently in the hospital. Please take a moment to say a prayer for her.
6. Laundry - Man I have a pile of it. I have to start washing those maternity clothes. I don't need them yet but I want them to be ready when I do.
7. Shawna's Birthday - She is 30. Happy Birthday Shawna!!!
8. Igloos - It snowed yesterday and Jude has been begging me to make an igloo. I told him the snow was melting and he is convinced we can scrape enough up to make an igloo.
9. Exercise - I need to get some.
10. Groceries - I need to get some of those, too.
11. Free Babysitting - Our babysitter gave us a gift certificate to the movies and a free night of babysitting for Christmas. I think we should use it soon.
12. Archiver's - I LOVE that store and I want to go there and spend A LOT of money.
13. Phone calls - I need to return phone calls. I haven't done that for a couple of weeks. I have people to call and places to go. Hopefully my nap does not interfere.