Here is a list of things I do just about every single day...besides talk about air cleaners!!!
1. Laundry - I tried to have just one laundry day during the week but with the addition of another baby it has become almost impossible.
2. Sing - I am not a good singer. I sing off key. Luckily my kids don't mind. We sing a lot.
3. Talk to Sherry on the phone. Almost everyday. It is just part of my routine.
4. Check my email. I have a little computer routine. I check my regular email, then my junk email, then blogs. I need to get in the habit of returning emails. It takes me a while.
5. Pray. Some days more than others... Sometimes it comes out in the form of "oh dear God please help me!!!" Other times it is more appropriate.
6. Cook. I think that is pretty standard. I rarely cook breakfast. I hate having dishes piling up in the morning so we eat a lot of cereal. Dinner is the big meal around here.
7. Check the mail. The mail comes pretty early here. If the kids see the mailman they always tell me - "Mommy, the mail is here....what did we get???" We signed up for a free trial of Netflix last year. I canceled it after the trial month was over. Jude still asks (almost daily) "did we get a movie?"
8. Watch T.V. I'd like to just get rid of it but I haven't made that step. Then I'd have to give up American Idol. LOL. It is so good this year.
9. Walk up and down the stairs a zillion times. We have a two story house and a basement. I am always running up and down the stairs. My legs get a good workout.
10. Weigh myself. I've heard you should only weigh yourself once a week but I can't stop myself. I've lost 13 pounds. It makes me mad when I don't anything bad the day before and I don't loose anything. GRRRRR..... But when I eat two hand fulls of M&M's the night before and my weight stays the same I just smile.
11. Drink coffee. Usually only half caff but today I am on the full octane stuff. I feel a little shaky.
12. Change diapers. I can't wait until that is no longer a chore. I've been changing diapers for 5 and 1/2 years. I have a while to go.
13. Tell my kids and husband that I love them. Even when I am completely aggravated with them. I still love them. Jude is cute - he just randomly tells me he loves me. It is sweet.