Monday, March 10, 2008

What do you do during a BLIZZARD????






We had a blizzard here this weekend. We got something like 18 inches of snow here. Just a couple of towns over they got two feet! That is just crazy. We couldn't go anywhere (I don't think our minivan would make it). So we stayed home. Here is what we did...
  • You get caught up. Jake did a great job helping to get caught up. We did dishes, laundry, vacuumed, organized and Jake even cleaned the basement. Man, it really needed it. The weather didn't bother me at all. I kinda liked it. If it is going to snow....it might as well be meaningful.
  • You have a picnic. Jude has been begging to have a picnic for a while now. So we did. We had it in the living room. It was a simple cheese/trail bologna lunch but they didn't care. They loved it!



  • You play outside. I didn't go outside much so I didn't even take any bundled up pictures of Elise but I did catch a few shots of Jude and the snow. Jake spent a lot of time shoveling. Finally I asked the neighbor if he could borrow the snow blower because it was a lot of snow and a lot of driveway. It looks great now - better than some roads! Jude likes to play under the outdoor furniture!

  • You exercise!!! Jake was pretty sore from the shoveling and workout video.

No comments: