Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Movin', Movin', Movin'....

This is our third move since I started this blog. Isn't that just crazy? Well, we had planned to do a nice slow move and unpack as we go but (like always) once we started, we accelerated into crazy moving. I can't stand crazy moving. But....gotta deal with it! We have been staying at the new house since Friday. I LOVE it. I can't wait to post some before and after pics. It has been a long time since I lived somewhere I was able to "make my own". I love our kitchen. Seriously. Well, and our bedroom - and living room. I just love the house. It has so much more space. We needed that. We have a lot of work ahead but that is okay.

On another note....Elise was sick with strep throat. Now Avery is sick. It makes me sad to leave my sick babies at home while I am at work.

I sold a bunch of used cloth diapers and made apx. $250! Yeah. That is more than 50% of what I paid for all of them. Great. We also sold some stuff from the house...table & chairs, hutch & futon. We almost paid for the new table we bought. I had listed our couch & love seat for sale but there were no takers. So, we kept it. I am looking into making a slip cover. Now if I could only find the time.....

I don't know what is up with our guest blogger. I guess we will just wait.
budgeting software

No comments: