Sunday, July 13, 2008

What's Goin' On...

This move may be the last of me. It is a stupid move. Not the move itself just the manner in which the move has been performed. If we were going to move a little at a time it would have been better to move and put away then move some more and put that stuff away. But that isn't how it has all worked out. I feel like it has consumed our lives for the last three weeks and it is going to eat up most of this week. Air O Swiss humidifiers

Yesterday we went to Heather's house for Reichen's third birthday party. It was nice but a short trip. We were only there for a few hours, which is a short time when you drive an hour to get somewhere. Indy came home with us to stay the night because she and Jude have been driving everyone crazy asking to have a sleepover. It wasn't bad at all. The kids had a lot of fun.

Today Sherry & I did the "Breakfast/Coffee Stand" thingy at church. I am not sure it has an officially name. I do know when we do it we always go all out. Sherry bakes and I do other stuff. Today I made iced coffee and that was hit. Sherry baked a ton of stuff and made a fruit dip. I also made zucchini muffins. They went okay. One guy asked me what the green stuff was inside. I don't know but I thought it was pretty obvious. He thought it might have been broccoli. What? Silly man. Anyhoo....the whole point of all of this is to say Jake and I were up Saturday night until midnight getting ready for Sunday morning. Then we got up early and went to church. Afterwards, we ate lunch and then started working on the house. We only have coats at the old place and our laundry line. I think that is it. Oh, and some desks we don't want anymore. The kids were getting antsy so I took them to the wadding pool. It was fun. Jake spent the better part of the day working on changing out our kitchen faucets. Right now the hot water isn't even working. I'll let him tell you about that. LOL. We snacked for dinner and then I took Indy and Jude over to the garden to pick some stuff. As soon as we got back Heather and Ivan wanted to leave with Indy so that was a rush. Then we finally got our kids to bed. I still have to wash the produce and put it away. Life is just crazy. Way to busy. I want to be able to spend more quality time with the kids rather than working my butt off all day long - everyday.

Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks.

I thought this one was funny.

Avery eating an ice cream sandwich. I know...everyone is shocked.

Isn't this so cute?

This was in my garden. Under my green beans to be exact.

Another cute Jude.

Elise being silly.

I wanted to take a cute picture of Elise in her 4th of July dress but NOOOOOO. She wouldn't give me a smile.

Avery did but you really can't see her dress.

There is her smile - just if she didn't have that dumb Sherry Bevan Walsh sticker on!

Avery getting a free ride on Daddy.

This is what our garden looks like now.
Jude went to Safety Town. This is his "graduation" picture.

Avery girl swimming.

My messy eater.

Jude swimming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that baby bunnies under your gr.beans? Do not forget that I am old and do not see that well up close. Anyway that is what we have in our marigold flower bed. We were surprised as animals [rabbits mostly} do not like marigolds because of thier strong smell. Jeff thinks that the mama might be smart enough to put her babies there for that very reason. Gail

amyd76 said...

I would also like to know what that is under your beans. Your kiddos are SOOOOOOOO cute!! Great pics! Good luck with the house. Hopefully you all will be done soon.