Today's TT is a variety of pictures of myself. I will try to give you a year & explanation if necessary. Have a great Thursday!
1. 2004ish??? We were taking a walk in the Metro Parks & came across this hole. I decided to get in it and get my picture taken. Ha.
2. This is one of my senior pictures. It was taken my junior year (1990).
3. Also taken in 2004. We were on Oakracoke island in the Outer Banks. We had been riding our bikes around that day. It was fun.
4. 1994ish. Check out the stuff in the background. A Benny & Joon poster, the converse shoe boxes......
5. 2003 - me & Jude.
6. 2001. Okay...I have a couple of funny things to tell you about this pic. Look at my hair. Notice it is a different color than all the other pictures. I had taken a picture of a hairstyle (dark hair with a few chunky blond highlights) to this cheap hair place. The lady bleached my hair all over. In this pic it had actually been dyed over her surfer blond she had given me. This happened during the time that Jake was trying to get me to go out with him. I was at work, the next day & this other guy was talking about my hair (teasing me). Jake looked at me puzzled and asked what he was talking about. I told him my hair was dramatically different and he said..."It is???? I didn't even notice!" Nice. The other thing about the pic - Notice what I am wearing, the type of shoe, my sunglasses....and the four wheeler in the background. Yes, I was the driver. Funny.
7. 1991 - I was on the May Day Court. (kinda like homecoming in the spring)
8. 1997 - Truckee, California
9. 1998ish. I had that short hair style for a long time. I liked it. Man I do look pale. I probably hadn't been outside in years in this pic. I worked 3 jobs.
10. 2005 - The day Elise was born. My hair looks really good for just having a baby.
11. 2001 - My wedding day. That is Duane & Stephanie, two of my old pals.
12. 2004 - Right before I got pregnant with Elise. I am holding Jude & Indy and that is Lake Erie in the background.
13. 2001 - I was eating something. This picture was taken in our first apartment.
And one ****BONUS**** picture....Just because it is soooo funny.