Friday, October 14, 2005

Almost Two...

...as in A.M. Yes, I am still awake. I just finished (well, sorta - the dishes are still dirty) getting my stuff done for the day. Tommorow is my day off but I have a lot to do. Maybe I should say...A LOT to do. It is all fun stuff so it should be a great day. We are supposed to go to Jake's cousin, Pam's, wedding this week-end in New York. We had planned to go but with our recent "set backs" we really shouldn't. We've been going back and forth and I suspect we are going to be going to the wedding but we won't figure that out until Saturday. I mean...we are the Millers. That is how the Millers are supposed to do things, right?

I am literally falling asleep (I felt myself falling forward and it woke me up!).

So stay tuned for my next post titled...Pavel, a funeral & a big pile of sh**.
See you later.

No comments: