Monday, October 24, 2005

It's Been A Long Time...

I finally get to type. Life has been so busy. Last week was absolutely NUTS. Jake worked during the day and we had to take the kids to the babysitters. Jude freaked out. When I took him on Monday I actually cried. But how a week changes everything...he cried when I picked him up today. He wanted to stay and play with Jack. Jack is a little boy from church. His mom died two weeks ago. He is only four. Isn't that awful? I didn't know her that well. I walked past her so many times and never actually talked to her. I don't know why. I guess I was always too busy. It's pathetic, I know. But Jack is a sweet kid. Jude really likes him.

I don't really have a real topic today. It has been so long since I posted and too many things have happened. I have a lot on my mind. I think my last post struck a cord with a few people. You will have to excuse the profanity left by the anonymous commenter. I could have erased it but I wanted everyone to see it. I don't want to offend anyone, and if you are I appologize. I guess it goes to show you that even if you try to be a better person or make the world a better place there is always going to be someone who is mad or annoyed with you. What do you do????

Speaking of posts...Where did everyone go? Everyone got me hooked on thier blogs and now....nothing. It stinks. I need more!!!!! And if you are a regular reader who has a blog - please let me know. I'd love to read it.

No comments: