Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday Night...

Well, I planned to write daily but man I just haven't had the time. I finally sat down tonight and typed in 4 letters. Some are a little dry but have little suprises in them. Once you figure out who they are from they are fun.

This week was absolute chaos. I can't imagine what next week is going to bring. I have so much going on and Jake is working during the day, which means I need to get a babysitter ASAP. I have someone for 2 of the 4 days. I am sure something will work out.

We have a new little problem. We bought a deep freeze for $90, which was a fantastic deal. We got it over here and plugged it in. The little light came on and it started humming. I put all of our meat in it on Saturday. Yesterday I went outside to get something out for dinner. I opened the freezer door and almost died. It smelled awful. The freezer does not work. All the meat is rotten. Horribly gross. So, we are trying to figure out what we are going to do with all the meat. And the broken down freezer. Jake is thinking we will have to pay someone to just haul it away. Can you believe our luck??? It is bad.

I wanted to end with two quotes I heard while observing another abstinence teacher...
Keep in mind both of these were said during a 6th grade class on Puberty. This little boy was serious when he asked this. "Is it true you can grow hair on your butt?" Another kid was obviously tramatized by the thought of pubic hair and asked if there was any way you can stop it from growing! Isn't that hysterical? I love it. It does have a purpose you know...

Talk to you again soon...I promise.

1 comment:

cac said...

wow what a day.... WHAT A WEEK!!! SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE FREEZER. I've been looking for a great sitter also.. let me know if you have any luck. Maybe we could co-op and the sitter could make pretty good money.. Oh I got a job. I'm not going to take the position at child guidance. I took a job for less $ but great working environment. I'll call and tell you more.