Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm a Rockin' Girl Blogger....

Yesterday I was checking out Stephanie's Stop the Ride and I saw she picked me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger!!!! Wasn't that nice of her?? Now I get the chance to name 5 more women as Rockin' Girl Bloggers. If I name you you have to keep this thing going....

1. Amy at Which Describes How You're Feeling. Amy is a single mother, year round teacher, new vegetarian and a very fun girl. I know Amy through my sister. They were room-mates in college.

2. Justiene at Life. Justiene is my young, wild and crazy friend. She likes to blog about what is going on in her life....she always has some sort of drama! She likes to line dance, ride ATV's and quilt. Funny....she is from Akron - not your typical activities for a city girl.

3. Jacki at This is Me: take it or leave it. Jacki is another one of my young, single mom friends. She works as a dispatcher for a local police department, heads a non-profit and has a serious Harry Potter addiction. She said she is going to start blogging all the time but.....she only posts about once a week. Needless to say, she always has something interesting to say.

4. Steph at Adventures in Baby Wearing. Well, I checked and she has already been picked as a Rockin' Girl Blogger but I don't care I am picking her again. She is cool. She talks about (obviously) baby wearing, nursing, products and "mom" hair - among other things. She always has some sort of crazy meme (prego belly pics, nursing baby pics, tattoo pics, etc.....). Check her out.

5. Okay....last but not least. Ya'll know I am a bona-fide RULE BREAKER. Applehead left a comment on Stephanie's blog complaining that the Rockin' Girl Blogger thing is sexist. So...I would like to name him as my last Rockin' Girl Blogger. No he isn't a women, homosexual or gender confused but I do think he keeps in touch with his feminine side. Besides he sings opera and sometimes signs off on his blog with a TTFN (ta ta for now????). So...Applehead you are my Rockin' Girl Blogger #5.

There you go and girls...wear your label proudly...you ROCK!

No comments: