Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Tan is Fading...

I had a nice tan. I had been taking the kids to the wading pool several times a week and I was turning nice and golden. It was the first time I've had a real tan in years. Unfortunately, the weather has gone nuts. It is the end of July and it has been in the 60's & 70's. I am FREEZING. I know, pregnant lady's are supposed to be hot but I am cold. The Tot Time theme for the day is Water Day. The kids are supposed to wear their bathing suits but I think it is too cold. I want to go to get out of the house for a little while (well...and I have perfect attendance ha ha ha) but it is so cold. I was hoping for some 90 degree days this week. Bummer, eh?

On another note...we have narrowed the baby name field down to 4 names (first & middle combo's). We aren't set on any one in particular since they are all so good. Don't worry - no Meadow, Lola or Lyric. However if left to me I think I would probably use Lyric for at least a middle name. I LOVE it. Either way, we may end up drawing out of a hat. Who knows. By the way - my Dad suggested the combo of mine and Jake's choices - Meadow Taite...get it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night I wrote down "Amelia Taite", but I like Jalah, that's your and Jake's name put together! Maybe it should be spelled Ja'Lah.....oh well, whatever you name her she will be beautiful...after all, look at her parents!! Tell your mom to call and let me know how you are doing...also baby.

Love, Aunt D.

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

I am getting excited ! I am glad you have a list at least. We didn't have one...We are leaving tonight after I get off of work.

Heather said...

Very zen! :o)
Praying all goes well and everyone is happy and healthy and not too sore afterwards.