Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Hand Made Christmas...

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I am attempting to make my Christmas cards this year...which means you may get them by Easter. We haven't had our Christmas pics taken yet so here are a few to enjoy. I must say...I have a very cute family.

Jake and Jude cutting down our Christmas tree.
Daddy & son dragging the tree.
Right before the tree fell.
J being silly. He won't take a serious picture anymore.
Little E....she got her first tooth this week.
J and E in front of the tree.
Another picture in front of the tree. Because we took the time to take these pictures we didn't get a seat at the pageant on Saturday. We got all dress up for nothing. Bummer. At least we got cute pics.
E. Isn't she the cutest thing ever?
Jake & his "Daddy's Girl". She really is one.
Have a great day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pictures - they are great!!!! we have started anything for christmas yet -too busy moving

Anonymous said...

Love the photos.
Aunt Nancy

Justiene said...

All, that is a cute family. Have you gotten anything finished yet for christmas?? I also wanted to tell you I will be there this saturday, but I may be late depending on the graduation and if we eat afterwards.