Thursday, December 22, 2005

Over the River and Through the Woods....

That is what we are doing today. We are going to Tennessee to visit my parents. I have a lot to do before we leave at 8 PM. I need to finish the laundry, pack the clothes, clean the house, change the cat litter and feed the cat. I have to clean out the fridge, wrap gifts...oh wait, I still need to make 2 gifts. My kids need baths and so do I. I was up most of the night with Elise, who is still congested and apparently has her days and nights mixed up. So, my point is...I am procrastinating. Shocker. I will try to post while I am in Tennessee.

Our friends came over last night and gave us a very nice Christmas gift...way better than we deserve. Thank you. They stayed over for a while and we talked about couples fighting...isn't that funny. We basically found out that couples (at least the two of us), fight the same. Fight starts, man wants to walk away, woman wants to hash it out, man gets mad, woman gets sad (but still mad). It sounds entertaining when you put it that way. Not when it is happening.

I am not sure if anyone noticed but I added a counter to the bottom of my page. It tells me how many people visit and where they are from. I have noticed there are people who watch my blog from states that I don't think I know anyone from. If you are a loyal reader please let me know. You should be on my Christmas card list! I took the moderation thing off so your comments will be on right away...please don't write stuff that doesn't belong in a blog. If you don't want me to know, I can respect that but I'd really like to know.

Oh one more blog... It is a new one from my cousin Kelly. I read it. He is funny.
sixlowhorns.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just happened to come across your blog one day, and I haven't stopped reading it since. I've been too lazy to register for an account. I love your stories. I am curious, though...you hardly ever mention your parents, and sister...what is the relationship with them like, and what is their relationship like with your kids and husband? I'm nosy I guess!! Hopefully you'll have some good Christmas stories.

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

rock and roll

Justiene said...

Lots to do and so little time to do it. And the fighting thing seems very common at least the set up or scene the contents I am sure vary. Have a Merry Christmas!!