Friday, December 16, 2005

Two Steps Back...

Don't you love when you go to check a blog and when it comes up it is a title you haven't read yet!? I love it. I wish I had more time to write and read. Right now I have 5 blogs that I keep up with. I want to share those with you so you can enjoy them too. Check them out. I know all of these people pretty well.

completelydrainyou.blogspot.com - toys r us kid(s) - I have been friends with her for 11 years. We have been through so much. We could probably write a movie and become famous like Ben Afflect & Matt Damon. Only ours would be "based on a true story!".

timappleton.blogspot.com - My brother-in-law (applehead). He's funny. His posts are short but funny. He will keep you up to date on the West Virginia situation.

uakrongirl.blogspot.com - (justiene) - A friend of mine who needs some good advice. Go talk to her.

whichdescribeshowyourefeeling.blogspot.com - (isunshine)- A cheese loving, first grade teacher with tatoos and a two year old daughter with the middle name Sunshine.

jakery1.blogspot.com - (jake) - The hubby's blog. He barely posts on it because he doesn't think anyone is reading it.


So today I feel like nothing is going smoothly. It started when I couldn't get out of the driveway to get to the dentist on time today. Our uphill drive was a sheet of ice. Then I tried to call my friend and something is wrong with her phone. It says it is "being checked for problems". Grrrrr. Then I stopped by to see my friend, Lisa and her baby Noah. I could only stay ten minutes because Jake had to get to work early...but I hit a snow storm on the way home and Jake ended up being late...which was actually on time but they wanted him to get there a little early. oops. They didn't tell him until about an hour before. It ended up being okay. Oh, and Jude told Jake what I got him for Christmas. Nice. He won't tell me what Jake got me. I tried. He said "a secret". We are having a party for Jake's Sunday school class tommorow so I have to get going. I have cleaning, cooking and spazzing out to do!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Justiene said...

I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the help on the blog site, giving the address away so I get other posts besides from you. But don't stop posting or commenting to me. I really appreciate the advice.

toys r us kid(s) said...

Obviously your husband was one step ahead of you on probing Jude for info and smart enough to make sure he knew that his gift was a secret! You gotta give him credit for that!

toys r us kid(s) said...

Tell Jake(and you) to go to sitemeter.com and put a counter on your page. Then you will know exactly how many people are reading, how long, how often, etc