Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Another Cat Story...

So the other day I was sitting on the couch feeding Avery. Like the other kids, the cat, Molly, has figured out that is the best time to bug me because I have to stay put. While she was crawling on my and I was trying to shoo her away I noticed her tail looked funny. I thought....hmmmmm, I wonder if there is tape or something on her tail. I have found stickers on her before so I thought maybe Elise was trying to make her look pretty. So I called her back over to me so I could closer inspect her tail. That is when I saw, up close, the fur on her tail was missing a few chunks. It wasn't like the fur had been pulled out but it had been cut. There were distinct cut lines. After I finished feeding Avery I immediately went to Elise and asked her if she was the one to cut Molly's tail. She admitted it right away. I asked her WHY???? She said, "I don't know". GRRR.... What am I going to do with this little girl? Luckily she didn't actually cut the tail part - only the fur.

Here is what it looks like....



Now you know why Molly tried to run away. Poor kitty.

No comments: