Yesterday Oprah had her annual Favorite Things Show. I caught a little bit of it. She gives away really good stuff - including a $4000 refrigerator. Wow. Ellen is also giving stuff away for her "twelve days of christmas". I only caught a little of it as well but man, she was giving away the loot. I even got a great gift idea for my sister.
So, today I have decided to give you a list of my favorite things - and unlike Oprah & Ellen none of my items are sponsored.
1. Tom's of Maine toothpaste
2. Jodi Picoult - I've read FIVE of her books since October. I love every single one of them.
3. Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer. Seriously....YUM.
4. Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer. Now that I am finally using it I LOVE IT!!!!
5. Martha Stewart's website - yes, I am addicted to her website. I spend a bunch of time there.
6. BCBG Paris "Pretty" Shoes. My Mom bought them for me and I adore them.
7. Bath & Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Body Butter
8. Stay by Sugarland (I know, I know it is country! I passed up the chance to see them on Friday - for free thanks to Justiene- but I watched my sister's kids instead.
9. WNIR - I am still a junkie. I find myself saying "I heard on the radio" way too much.
10. Making Memories scrapbook supplies. I am very behind on my scrapbooks but 2008 is the year for scrapbooking. I have a good feeling about it. Question....why doesn't my computer recognize scrapbooking as a word? Is it not supposed to be used as a verb???? LOL.
11. Tostitos Hint of Lime chips - plain or with salsa. They are delicious.
12. Spot Shot & Magic Eraser (two for the price of one - they are both miracle workers)
13. Sony Ericsson w300i - Here are the things I love about my cell phone. 1. I can listen to the radio. 2. I can listen to mp3's (although I haven't) 3. it is simple 4. I get great reception. I have had several phones and this is my all time favorite by far. FUNNY STORY: When I was in the hospital after giving birth to Avery, I was trying to turn on the radio on my phone. I was so doped up I didn't know what I was doing to I kept trying to turn on the radio. The next day I told Jake I thought I ordered something....He forgot about it and when we got the bill I had ordered some crazy radio thing (obviously not public radio) and they charged us twice. He called and got the charges removed.
Have a great Thursday.