Sunday, December 02, 2007

Christmas Cards....

The past few years I have made my Christmas cards. I enjoy making cards. And I love the whole personal touch thing. I usually start planning and designing the cards in October. This year I haven't even really thought about them. I told Jake I wasn't even going to send any out. I know it makes me sound like the Scrooge but I am really busy. Part of me wants to send out at least a photo card so I can give everyone a proper introduction to Avery but part of me thinks it is a lot of work and time. I do have one cute idea for a very non traditional card but I don't know if I will get around to it. Jake said there are certain people I have to send cards to but I say then where do you stop? I should probably get to work, huh? Well, just in case I don't get a card out to everyone I'd like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Millers!

light fixtures

No comments: