Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I won't be able to move in the morning...

Are you sick of hearing about my exercise follies? If you are - I'm sorry but I am going to tell you more. Today I decided to try out a Pilates class. I have been hearing about Pilates for some time now. It is exercise that strengthens your core muscle group. Whew does it ever. I am still burning all over. I didn't laugh quite as much in this class (more like screaming in pain) because it was hard. The teacher made it look effortless and so did the 75 year old woman next to me. They all said it gets easier and it is a class you can really see progress in so I think I will stick with it. I decided to go with it other than that jump rope class - I would have been the only one in the class and until I get an industrial strength sports bra I don't think I will be doing that much jumping around. Friday I am going to a kick boxing class, which I have been wanting to do for a while now. I am looking forward to it. Don't worry I will keep ya'll updated.

No comments: