Friday, January 18, 2008

Just a few things....

OMGosh....so busy as ever. Here are a few things I want to tell you. I went to my class yesterday and my legs are not sore today - that is a good sign. I've been working out and I have now lost EIGHT pounds. Yeah. I'd feel better about it if I hadn't gained 10 over the holidays but what can I do about that now? I did ride the bike this week and have yet to try the elliptical. I guess I will get around to it.

Remember Justiene? She called me this week to let me know she is going on a date with a guy named Elom. Guess what...he used to be Amish! I LOVE it. I can't wait to hear how it goes. I am excited for her. Hopefully he is a nice guy.

I went to pottery last night and tried the wheel again. I decided to give it one more try before I gave up... It went great. I made two decent sized and pretty cool bowls. I am excited beyond belief. Hopefully I can glaze them next week and post pictures soon. Other than that the crafting has been at a stand still. I have a lot of work to do.

We are going away for the upcoming COLD weekend. I may or may not post while we are gone.

No comments: