Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blizzard Dreams....

Not the kind from DQ, either.

Current Temp: 19 degrees F (-6 windchill)
# of Cards I made this week: 0
Time I fell asleep last night: 10:45 P.M.
# of loads of laundry I have to do today: 10ish
Inches of snow we are supposed to get between today & tomorrow: 8-20

I guess there is a storm brewing. Accuweather is predicting 5-10 inches today and then more tonight and tomorrow. They are talking about 25 MPH wind gusts and all sorts of bad stuff. I don't think I will be going anywhere. I should have went to the grocery store yesterday.

Stay tuned....later I will be posting my "Made From Scratch" contest entry.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

delilah said...

Now they are saying 12-23 inches. It is coming down pretty good out there.

amyd76 said...

I don't miss that at all. Not that it's a whole lot better here, temperature wise, but all the snow!! I'm good with a few fun inches, and then it can go away!