Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #12 - I don't even know what this list is about....

I have been having some creative issues lately. I can't seem to create. Last night I went to pottery and pretty much stared at the clay. Hmmmm. What to do...what to do.... So I have been sitting here staring at the computer for about a half hour trying to decided what to make my list about today. So my list is just random.... Have a good Thursday & if you have any suggestions to get rid of this creative block (legal advice) please let me know!

1. Black is a color.
2. Who cares about the Super Bowl?
3. Does fish oil make you burp fish?
4. Planners are only effective if you actually write things in them and then look at it later.
5. My cat will not stay off my clean laundry. I guess I should put it away.
6. I love my husband.
7. What am I going to make for dinner? NOTHING sounds appetizing.
8. Jude watches too much T.V.
9. It is supposed to snow everyday for the next week.
10. My kids are sooooo cute.
11. I need to get my pictures printed out. I have thousands.
12. I have a stack of books I need to read.
13. I am going to start selling stuff: pottery, handmade cards, sweater sack purses, and who knows what else. Anyone want to buy anything?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm.... black is the absents of color, not a color

Anonymous said...

You need to talk about your family and Scott County more. HEHE lol


G.